Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another blog update

Just a note to mention I tweaked my new Surnames page (linked at the top of the blog) by adding a few families who represent the spot of German heritage in my blog's title, and changing some links for a few surnames to be a bit more user-friendly.  By the way, I'm a complete novice at German research, so that could make for eine kleine blog fodder.  (I only know those words because of Mozart, from my flöte playing and musik study.  Je ne spreche pas der Deutsch ... or something like that.)

To my Resources page (also linked up top), I added a link to some La. historical newspapers online (under my "most frequently-used" Internet resources at the top of the page) and a few links for African-American online research.

Hope you find these pages useful.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment